Custom Order Consultation : PURCHASE THIS TO START THE CUSTOMS PROCESS
PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING
You are purchasing a consultation appointment with Courtney to plan your future Bright Side Jewelry Co. custom project.
This is a non-refundable fee.
If we move forward on a project together the consultation fee
will be applied towards your ending balance !
- The consultation can happen in whatever way best suits your communication style. We can chat in the DM’s on Instagram, send e-mails back and forth or jump on a google meets video chat, etc.
- Should take about 30-35 minutes of your time
- I will reach out to schedule this with you once the listing is purchased
Please ensure that you have read the following 👍
- You are familiar with the style and scope of work that Bright Side Jewelry Co. creates and are looking for something similar
- Aware that custom work is processed alongside of inventory needs for the Farmer’s Market. Custom work can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to complete depending on the time of year & current customs queue. Rush orders often can occur but can’t be promised, please reach out BEFORE purchasing if you’re needing a rushed timeline!
I only work in Sterling Silver or Gold (14k preferred but open to discussing other gold options) I will not used gold filled or silver plated metals. ( I can order gold filled chains for a pendant if you’d prefer but jewelry I fabricate will not be completed using metals other than sterling silver or gold)
You are welcome to use the consultation time to select a stone or stones from my collection for your piece. I have US MINED Turquoise and Variscite available. Additionally, I have moonstone, onyx and a few other small batch options.
- I do NOT set stones from clients - there is too much responsibility and liability that comes with using someone else's stones
- I would be happy to source additional stones for your project if we’re needing something specific (diamonds, etc) and that time will be added to the production time increasing the project final balance
Yes, this means you will be charged at least $150 for simple projects even if they don’t add up to $150 - customs require us to take time to design together and ensure that the jewelry I am creating for you is exactly what you’re looking for.
- Your spot in the customs queue will be confirmed once we’ve had the time to complete our consultation. The design & details will be confirmed via e-mail with an invoice attached for 50% of the estimated cost of the project that must be paid BEFORE the project will be started. The remaining balance will be sent upon completion and must be paid within 5 days.
- Estimates are quoted in USD, do not include shipping costs, nor applicable taxes/import fees. It is possible that your final total will be +/- 15% due to fluctuating metal prices and the nature of creating one of a kind pieces.